So you survived Black Friday, shopped small on Saturday, and emptied your cart on Cyber Monday. Now on this Giving Tuesday, we all take a step back to give to the various nonprofits and community service organization that help our neighborhoods and towns thrive.
As you consider where to give your donations today, we'd encourage you to think about donating to some of our nonprofit friends, who we know are doing good work in our community and around the world. Click below to learn more about them!
- Daystar Counseling Ministries: Daystar Counseling Ministries, Inc. seeks to offer the hope of Christ to children, adolescents and families in need. Counseling services are offered on a sliding scale system, based on a family's or individual's ability to pay. Through individual and group counseling, summer camp programs, leadership training and parenting seminars, Daystar is dedicated to serving the greater Nashville area, as well as the community at large, with encouragement and support.
- The Covenant School: TCS is a PreK-6th grade school in Nashville, where “21st century learning meets Timeless Truth of Jesus Christ.” This Giving Tuesday, consider supporting The Covenant School's Annual Fund. Your donation will make a lasting impact toward the financial aid the school is able to offer and will directly benefit extra-curricular activities and curriculum enhancements.
- Tennessee State Soccer Association: Tennessee State Soccer Association (TSSA) was founded nearly 40 years ago (1976) by aficionados of the game to advance and promote soccer at all levels in a state well known for American football and baseball. It has caught hold and proven that it's the most popular game in the world, and the fastest growing youth sport in the United States.
- Marriage Dynamics Institute: The Marriage Dynamics institute is a non-profit Christian ministry committed to providing marriage workshops and courses that build safe environments, promote self education, and produce extraordinary results. Their vision is to see marriages full of joy, meaning, and purpose the build healthy families, churches, and communities.
- Women in Technology of Tennessee: WiTT is a community committed to promoting women in technology through scholarships, education, community outreach, and networking.
- Music Health Alliance: Music Health Alliance’s mission is to Heal the Music by providing access to healthcare through services that PROTECT, DIRECT & CONNECT music professionals with medical and financial solutions.
- STRIVE Collegiate Academy: STRIVE Collegiate Academy is a new top-quality charter middle school for the Donelson, Hermitage, Old Hickory, and Napier areas.
- ThriftSmart: ThriftSmart exists to provide value to customers, opportunity for employees, and benefit to charities by operating the best thrift stores in the world and promoting thrifty living - all for God's glory.
- Studio Tenn: Studio Tenn is a professional regional theatre company and a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Franklin, Tennessee. Its programming centers around innovative, custom-designed presentations of classic plays and musicals as well as an original “Legacy” series of theatrical concerts celebrating the work of time-honored musicians.
- The Estuary: The Estuary's mission is to advocate a conscious and balanced life through self-discovery, relationships, education, and Integrated Healing and to provide a venue for the process of healing to occur.